Apply Action Tags to customize the data entry experience for surveys and data collection forms through Action Tags.
Think of an Action Tag as an attribute or characteristic of a field. There are more than 30 Actions Tags and each action tag has a corresponding action that is performed for the field when displayed on data entry forms and survey pages.
- Find detailed information about each Action Tag through links in the Project Setup Tab and the Online Designer.
- Add the Action Tag via the Online Designer, when creating or editing a field, via in the the Add or Edit pop up window > Action Tags / Field Annotation input.
- Multiple Action Tags can be added to a single field.
- Action Tags customize or modify how a field behaves on a form during data entry or survey when a participant it completing it.
- Test Actions by entering test data or test survey responses.