OHSU personnel log into and use REDCap with their OHSU username.
- The first time OHSU personnel log into REDCap, they will be prompted to set up their profile.
- OHSU personnel are required to use REDCap with their OHSU email address.
- When personnel leave OHSU, they will no longer be able to log into OHSU's REDCap with their OHSU username and password.
External Non-OHSU Personnel
Accounts for external collaborators are added to REDCap at the request of OHSU project/study team.
- There is a link to the form for requesting accounts for external non-OHSU users on each every project's User Rights page.
- OCTRI partners & external collaborators are required to use REDCap with their institutional or organizational email address.
- If you will be requesting accounts for external users, review related operations.
Occasionally, accounts are created for non-OHSU external users from OCTRI partner organizations, such as the Portland VA, at request of the non-OHSU user themselves when they will be building and managing a project in OHSU's REDCap.
Per OHSU security directives, shared accounts, that more than one user can log into, cannot be added to REDCap as users.