DDE is a module for entering data twice for each subject as a means of ensuring quality data collection by later comparing the records.
- Advanced Setting
- Requires REDCap Admin to enable
- Request by contacting email@example.com
Understand mechanics of data entry.
Experience assigning permissions to users
Set Up Notes
- 2 roles created for data entry for DDE 1 and DDE 2.
- Assign data entry user to one of DDE data entry roles
- DDE 1 and DDE 2 users enter data independently, creating duplicate records, with identical record ids.
- DDE 1 and DDE 2 users cannot access each other's data.
- All other users designated as Reviewers.
- Reviewers can see all data, compare and merge duplicate records into a third record.